European and National funded projects and partners
Offering specialized research for European or national funding and partners suitable for the needs of the client/partner.
Advising and supporting organisations, such as private companies, public organisations and NGOs, in exploring, accessing and managing EU funding for the implementation of their innovative initiatives and related activities.
Assistance is provided throughout the project duration:
- Situation analysis - identifying appropriate funding programmes for clients' envisaged initiatives and assessing the feasibility of receiving such funding support;
- Development & application – developing ideas into structured projects, searching for European partners as necessary, representing the client in European fora and networks, drafting and submitting funding proposals;
- Implementation – negotiating the grant agreement with the European Commission funding body, managing the project and the consortium, promoting the project, grant administration, technical and financial reporting;
- Follow-up – devising a plan for the dissemination of results, organising outreach activities, coordinating and conducting workshops, seminars, trainings;
- Evaluation – preparing the audit trail necessary for any post-implementation checks from the European Commission and other EU bodies.